We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! We’ve missed you! Come share your love of food and get to know another foodie – Ali Roux.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
This week I am so excited to share a new blogger, and fellow Foodie with you – Ali Roux. I have been enjoying my week browsing all of Ali’s recipes as well as her travel posts. See Ali has been living in Sweden, one of my favorite countries ever! One day I will visit the country of my ancestors, but until then reading through Ali’s posts like this one on Stockholm
will have to suffice. I know you’re not here for the travel, though, so take a look instead at her recipes!
I’m trying to figure out when I can go pick berries at our local farm so I can make both this Vanilla Sauce and Berries
, and this Spring Salad
. I know the Apple Crumble Bake
will be making it onto this week’s breakfast menu as well, and maybe even these Beet Muffins
! And if none of these entice you, you HAVE to check out this Vegan 13 Bean Soup with homemade Marinated Tofu
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=628624 mode=1]