- Spice Cake Mix
- 3 Medium apples
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Caramel topping
- Popsicle sticks
- Peel, core and slice 2 of the apples into bite size pieces (I seriously love my apple peeler/corer/slicer for this!). Combine the apples with the brown sugar in a frying pan. Cook up until the sugar is dissolved, and the apples are soft. Set aside.
- Mix the spice cake batter according to directions. Fold in the apple mixture.Fill cupcake liners 1/2-3/4 full.
- Bake according to the cake's directions (or whatever spice cake recipe you're using). Let cool.
- Core and slice the 3rd apple. Frost the cupcakes, top with an apple slice, and popsicle stick. Drizzle the caramel across the apples. You may actually want to do that before adding the sticks....
If desired, add some spooky rings for a fun party favor. Then enjoy!
*Tip* Do not add the sliced apples and caramel until just before serving, otherwise the apples will start to brown and look unappealing. Enjoy!
1. Happy Halloween Treat Bucket
2. Beware of the Bam-BOO
3. Halloween Beeswax Candles
4. Caramel Apple Cupcakes
5. Halloween Treat Bag Tags – Free Printable
6. Halloween Cookie Pops ~ Nutter Butter Bats & Mummies
7. Halloween Photo Booth Props
8. Halloween Candle Jars
9. Ghost Candles
10. Dollar Store Spider Halloween Wreath
11. Healthy Halloween Class Treat
12. Little Pumpkin Button Cards
13. Pumpkin Playdough Mats
14. Craft for Kids: Finger Puppet Monsters
15. Creepy Halloween Jar Labels
16. Halloween Party Favor and Printable
17. Kids Halloween Lanterns
18. Candy Box Head Skeletons
19. Sweet & Salty Halloween Treat