We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Foodie Friday.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
Happy Spring Everyone!! I hope the weather is warming up in your neck of the woods.
This week’s feature is:
As soon as I clicked over to Kay’s site last week I knew I was going to be staying awhile. Kay lives in Wisconsin and has experience canning, and freezing produce from her husbands garden. I love coming across ladies like Kay because they have the experience and knowledge and are willing to share it with us!
Enjoy these recipes from Love Food, Will Share
– shared on last week’s Foodie Friday. I’m pretty sure you can combine all 3 of these into one awesome dinner!
Pre dinner snacking anyone?
The perfect side to a filling dinner
Another reminder I still need to replace my slow cooker.
Don’t forget to follow Kay and Love Food, Will Share