We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to another Weekend Bites! This week we’re checking out some delicious breakfast goodies.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
If you haven’t noticed, each week my features tend to revolve around one common theme, and it’s usually around something I’m particularly interested in that week. For the last few days I’ve been thinking about our breakfasts. I’ve become a bit of a lazy mom throwing cold cereal at my kids almost every day. Sure they love it, and would prefer I keep it going…but I don’t know how many more bowls of cereal I can take! So I made the decision that from now on, we’d have cereal only every other day.
This means I actually have to plan breakfasts, though. Some days I’m sure will be fine, others may be hectic and full of complaining children, but they’re refined taste buds will one day thank me. After all, yesterday I fed them a blueberry smoothie with broiled english muffins. They thought they were going to hate it, but have now asked for english muffins with every single meal since. Take that cold cereal!
So today I find myself once again sharing your recipes that are personally helping me in my life goal of nixing the cold cereal for something better, at least 50% of the time. Enjoy!
Cottage Apple Walnut Pancakes
Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
Cherry Cinnamon Rolls
The Country Chic Cottage