We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Hey we’re back, and I hope you are too! Maybe you noticed we took a little break from Weekend Bites last week, but we thought you’d all enjoy spending the time with your families instead of looking for parties online. Of course, if you were, we apologize, but we were spending the time with our families. Albeit, I was spending last week under the weather as well, so the kids were reigning the roost. It’s Decemeber though, so we’re back and ready to see all of your winter and holiday shares.
Here are my favorites from the last party!
Loaded Mashed Cauliflower Casserole
My Life Cookbook
Friendship Soup in a Jar Gift
Oh My! Creative
Easy Cinnamon Cream Cheese Twists
Inspiration for Moms
Modern Photo Solutions