We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week we’re checking out some Halloween Fun.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Creeping and crawling, October has arrived. I gave my kids a deadline of telling me by October first what they wanted to dress up as for Halloween this year, and they never could decide. So it looks like this year we probably won’t win the family costume, but they’ll still have fun putting something together from the costume box.
Instead of focusing on costumes this year, I can put my efforts and creative skills into decorations and deliciously creepy foods. Check out these great ideas that were shared at last week’s party.
DIY Halloween Boo Kit
Halloween Potion Jars
The Country Chic Cottage
Woman of Many Roles
Halloween Stuffed Peppers