We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites. This week featuring Hors d’Oeuvres.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Every Thanksgiving my family would host dinner for anyone and everyone that didn’t have a place to go. People showed up anytime they pleased and until dinner was ready the tables were set with hors d’oeuvres. So much so, that we turned it into a contest. There was the kids category and adult category, and any was welcome to add a dish, or just enjoy and vote.
This year I’m hosting Thanksgiving! I don’t know if we’ll continue the hors d’oeuvre contest or not, but just in case we do I’ve got to start planning! So this week’s features are all about the hors d’oeuvres. The beautiful thing about them is that it can be anything, as long as it’s easy to eat.
Mini Bacon Butternut Squash
Spoonful of Flavor
Caramel Apple Croissants
The Bitter Side of Sweet
Cranberry Goat Cheese Crescent Ring
Honey and Birch
Crescent Wrapped Cranberry Brie Baked Cheese
Growing Up Gabel