We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! Today we’re featuring favorite ideas for your home.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Last week you may have wondered what happened. I was still getting back into the swing of things after our family vacation to Kirtland, Ohio. So when Thursday night rolled around I had completely forgotten the day! I did post the party on Friday, but it looks like at that point I missed all of you. The fun thing about slow weeks like that, though, is that I get to go back to past parties and pick more of my favorite links to feature! This week I’ve been working on being a better housekeeper amongst other things, so I found these ideas for decor and clutter control very helpful and fun. I hope you do too.
Loving these Fall Decor ideas from Old Time Pottery.
I’m sure by now you all know how much I hate clutter, yet we all have so much of it, ugh! These 5 things you should do every day from House Wife How To’s are fantastic.
Of course, after we reduce our clutter it would sure be nice to have a backyard retreat to go hang out in. See how to make one in this easy 3 step process from Quirky Inspired.
What kind of host would I be if I didn’t leave you with a little seasonal inspiration? If you need a last minute Halloween decor to add to your weekend, whip up this EEK block craft from Momma DJane.