We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
Well I’ve been home from my solo vacation for almost a week now. Did you see my visit to probably the coolest bookstore
on earth? After visiting family, and seeing old childhood haunts, the bookstore was probably the highlight of my week. Followed that up with all the food we went out to eat.
My first night back we went to a place called The Common Man. I shared a Turkey Pot PIe with my niece, because that was huge! Had some Lobster Clam Chowder, and even tried Escargot. After our pedicures on Thursday we grabbed some Mexican where I introduced my nephew to Chalupa (not the Greene family kind
). Finally we ended our week of food at my childhood favorite Dimitri’s Pizza in Weare, NH. I NEED their crust recipe, because it’s still the best pizza I’ve ever had.
Well, enough about my trip, let’s visit today’s Featured Blogger
Shari and Tim, bloggers behind Pure Grace Farms, are also the owners of Pure Grace, a small farm outside of Boise, Idaho. While Shari has always wanted to live off the grid, she’s learning to find a middle ground that still allows a self sustaining way of life or as they say a “sane approach to sustainability”.
I know I’m going to be heading back to Pure Grace Farms frequently to learn more on a self sustaining way of life. I was originally drawn in by their series of Preserving the Harvest: How to Freeze Broccoli. I’m going to have to put Broccoli on our list to grow next year now!
Enjoy these other recipes Shari and Tim shared at last weeks party.
Connect with Pure Grace Farms
Missed last weeks party? Here are the recipes with the most clicks