We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to another Weekend Bites! this week featuring Bread!
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
I don’t know why, but I’ve been craving some homemade bread lately. Usually, I save bread making for the winter when I don’t mind spending the day in a warm kitchen. It’s been a warm summer here, but also very rainy. Maybe it’s the rain that has me heading to the kitchen to bake up one of these loaves, or maybe it’s just been too long. Check out these fantastic bread recipes!
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=648656 mode=1]