We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week we’re featuring Autumn Breads.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Yesterday marked the first day of Autumn. It also marked the first day I became a mom – 10 years ago. I was hoping the weather would be similar, and maybe we’d see a little snowfall like I did from the hospital window that special day, but alas, summer isn’t ready to let go. In fact summer thinks it needs to be extra hot right now, and not give any hint at Autumn. So since the weather is uncooperating, I figure I can at least turn to my favorite fall treat, and one that reminds me of my own mother – sweet breads!
Cinnamon Apple Crumble Bread
Delightful E Made
Apple Cinnamon Banana Bread
The Bitter Side of Sweet
Heirloom Pumpkin Bread
Ultimate Pumpkin Bread