We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
As I looked through the linky last week I couldn’t help but feel I needed a spa day. Maybe you do too! Oh what it would be to take a day to just relax at home. Pamper ourselves and not worry about what the kids are doing, or what the house looks like, or what might be on our ever growing to do list. Sounds nice right? So check out this weeks features, and feel inspired to create your own spa day, and for one day I give you permission to just let everything else go.
Start your spa day with a bathroom makeover. I loved the ideas in this Kids Bathroom refresh from LollyJane.
Once you have your spa area all set up, you’ll need to gather your spa essentials. I’m not big into essential oils, but I do love them for an afternoon at the spa. Serving Joyfully shares her 5 favorite essential oils and how to use them.
Now I don’t know about anyone else, but by the end of my week I usually have had at least one headache. Between balancing the kids, housework and work – it’s enough to make anyone’s head explode. Try this Headache Balm from Simply Stacie to relax your tension.
Finally, it’s just not a day at the spa without some super yummy, super healthy food to snack on! Healthy Helper is sharing her Superfood Sorbet Parfaits with Gluten-Free Muesli Crisp.