We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
We’ve been craving some Mexican lately, and I’ve felt some inspiration from some Taquito Recipes I found on past Foodie Friday’s. These Chipotle Lime Taquitos turned out quite nicely, and the kids even enjoyed them. This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you click on and purchase through them.
I have had quite the week in the kitchen. It was mostly one day, but it felt like the whole week. Sunday night I decided it was high time I use the pitted cherries in my freezer. I had been sitting on a recipe for Cherry Vanilla Butter for quite some time.
Well, a crock pot of burnt Cherry Butter later, and I decided to try something safe – bread in the bread machine. It shook itself right off the table, and someone unplugged it before the bake cycle. I saved it in the oven, but I was a bit nervous to make anything else on Tuesday.
Thankfully I had a successful dinner Tuesday night with Hezzi-D’s Bruschetta Chicken Pasta. Thank you, Heather for a yummy recipe on a crazy day.
Chipotle Lime Taquitos
Chipotle Lime Taquitos
Write a review
- Corn Tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Wildtree Chipotle Lime Rub (more or less depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- Mix the guacamole according to the directions on the seasoning. Set aside in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the beans, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and chipotle lime rub.
- Working with 2 at a time, microwave the corn tortillas for about 1 minute.
- Place a heaping spoonful of the bean mixture on one side of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla, and place in the prepared pan.
- Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Once the pan is full, top with the rest of the mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy with Sour Cream, Guacamole and fresh chopped tomatoes
Home Maid Simple https://www.homemaidsimple.com/
Poppy Sesame Vinaigrette tossed with Greens, Cranberries, Chicken and More
from Nancy’s Daily Dish
Sometimes after a lot of hearty winter meals, a salad is the perfect meal.
This is the perfect hearty breakfast for cold mornings.
Orange Juice Smoothie