We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
Happy Almost Easter
We’re headed over to my mom’s this weekend for our Easter dinner. She’s purchased a lamb, which is something I’ve never had, and she’s never cooked herself! It should be a lot of fun. I tried to find lamb last Easter but couldn’t find it. So we enjoyed a more simple Jerusalem dinner
to remind us of Christ and what He may have eaten.
This week instead of featuring 1 blogger, I wanted to feature some of your Easter recipes. They were so overwhelming though, I decided to narrow it down to one of my favorite Spring sides – Asparagus! I’m sure you’ve already got your main dish planned for this Easter, but perhaps are looking for a godo side. I’d suggest giving one of these a try!
from Farm Flavor
from A Palatable Pastime
from My Carolina Kitchen
This would make more of a meal than a side 🙂