We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
For the last 2 days I’ve been at my mom’s house picking and pitting her tart cherries. While hanging out in the tree with my kids, I decided this is what summer is all about. Fresh fruit, kids learning work and having fun, and spending time with those we love. Hopefully by the time you’re reading this we’ll be canning some of the cherries. You can expect recipes over the next month for things like….
Cherry Limeade Concentrate
Cherry Pie Filling
Do you love cherries as much as I do? I think they’re the best thing ever.
This weeks featured Blogger
Ashlynn is the Belle of the Kitchen. She is the mom of two pretty adorable kids, and an army wife currently stationed in Hawaii – Jealous! Thanks to other bloggers and pinterest she decided to start her blog Belle of the Kitchen.
Reading about Ashlynn is another one of those finds, where I feel we could just be best friends. Her idea that you need or can have everything just in moderation, fits right into my own style of eating. She calls it a “Healthy Appetite” because she does a lot of clean cooking, she also likes to indulge periodically. I hope you enjoy getting to know Ashlynn, and will take some time to connect with her
Follow Belle of the Kitchen