We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
This weeks Featured Blogger
I was so excited to visit Nicole’s site this week. She shared her Impeccable Peach Pie recipe which brought memories back of my grandma. Anytime food is attached to memories I know I have to share them with you. Perhaps one of these recipes will take you back in time.
Confectionalism was started in May of this year – 2014! She already has many delicious looking recipes going on over there, that you ought to check out. Nicole was a professional photographer and graphic designer, but decided to go back to Culinary School and follow her true passion. Enjoy these recipes she shared on last weeks party.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
If you missed July’s newsletter, or want to see what you could be missing out on – check it out Here
My Life Update: Just as an FYI for everyone – We’re moving to North Dakota…NEXT WEEK!!! So I may not be commenting on a whole lot of your recipes, I promise I’m going to try, but we just found out yesterday and we have to be up there next week for his job. So excuse me while I sell all of my belongings.
Last weeks top clicked on recipes