We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
This weeks Feature is
I don’t remember where we first “met” but Tammy and I have become online friends through our blogs and social media. I love seeing what she shares each week, and also linking up my recipe to her Tasty Tuesdays Party. Tammy and her husband have 4 girls, all starting with the letter K, and one boy. They love to cook and craft and share those creations with us through their blog – Creative K Kids
Last week they shared a delicious and easy recipe for Green bean Fries
. I’m pretty sure this would be a great way to trick my kids into eating the beans.
Follow Tammy on Social Media