We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
Newsletter goes out today!! Sign up to see who’s been featured
Anyone use a local service to purchase your produce? We recently signed up with Winder Farms and I am just loving the new veggies we’re getting delivered to our door. We tried YELLOW beets this week – they were pretty amazing.
This weeks Feature is
I am so in love with Christina from It’s a Keeper! Her site is so friendly and inviting, it makes me feel right at home browsing through her recipes.
I was so excited to learn the Christina is a Field Editor for Taste of Home magazine. Taste of Home was the first food magazine I subscribed to (and the only one) but it is what gave me my passion for cooking. I throw a myriad of parenting magazines away every time we move, but my Taste of Home follow us everywhere.
When visiting It is a Keeper! make sure to start with the “New? Start Here!” tab. Christina’s laid her site out for you in an easy to follow way, with Quick Dinner Ideas, Video Tutorials, Meal Planning, and my personal favorite section Cooking with Kids!!
Enjoy these gems she shared with us last week on Foodie Friday –
The weather is getting warmer here, but the nights are still chilly.
How sweet is Christina? So sweet this is actually guest recipe she shared with us! One I want to make for my lunch.
Thank you Christina…from the bottom of my caramel filled heart…THANK YOU!
Please take a moment to visit Christina and follow her on Social Media