It’s Friday It’s Friday – gosh I love Fridays. Most people love them because it means the start to their weekend. I love them because it’s the day I skip cooking, we grab some pizza, and I get to browse all of your yummy recipes instead!
Speaking of pizza – occasionally I do make it from scratch, and the Lou Lou Girls Homemade Mozzarella Cheese
would be so divine on from scratch pizza, don’t you think? My family absolutely loves cheese, and with how expensive it can get, this is definitely worth trying to make ourselves.
Lou Lou Girls is such a cute blog, run by 4 amazing women: Cassie and Jessica are sisters, Momma Kim is their mother, and Amber is their sister/daughter-in-law. Together they share lots of yummy recipes, Party Ideas, and Family Life. You can view their individual posts, or search their dinner ideas all from the top bar!
To go with the homemade Mozzarella I just know we’re all going to be whipping up, they’ve also got a recipe for pizza crust
and marinara sauce
! Check them out, say hi, and then come back and share your recipes with us.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>