We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
I feel I’ve slacked in sharing recipes with you lately. I don’t know how some of you post so many recipes all the time, you are absolutely amazing! I had planned to be sharing an Easter Cheesecake with you this past week, but despite some pretty pictures, it was not a fabulous cake. So I’m still tweaking it. Maybe next week. In the meantime….
This weeks Feature is:
The first question I had to ask myself when visiting Lydia’s site is “What is Flexitarian?” Thankfully she sums it up in her about us section as “semi-vegitarian style of eating”. I learned something new. I have really been enjoying myself as I browse through the recipes at Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen. She and her husband share the kitchen, while she cooks most of the sides and he makes the main dishes. I love seeing families in the kitchen together (currently my husband and 7 year old are in the kitchen making our dinner).
After checking out her Old Fashioned Lemon Pound Cake and Wake Up Oatmeal Cups, I suggest browsing through her 5 Weeks of Flexitarian Eating
posts. It looks like a lot of great info in there.
Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your kitchen with us Lydia!
Follow Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen