We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Foodie Friday, here’s the run down
1. Link up your recipe or any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>
So we’re going to try and do something a little new around here, but we’ll see how well I can keep up with it. Along with the featured blogger each week, I’ll be sharing the most clicked on recipes from the previous week’s link up. Diane and I truly appreciate how big YOU have made Foodie Friday, so we want to get you as much exposure to our readers as we can. We can’t always make it to every recipe with comments, but we do try and pin, and I’ve begun sharing more on facebook as well. I hope this is helping you all out, but if you’d like to see something different, please send Diane or I an email or leave us a comment, and we will do our best to make this party fun for you.
This weeks Featured Blog
Roxy grew up in Romania, and moved to Toronto when she was 19. I love that she considers herself an amateur chef at home – aren’t we all? Some though like Roxy are extremely talented at cooking, while also being able to make the food look fabulous.
Currently Roxy is focusing on making recipes with 5 or less fresh ingredients. I absolutely fell in love with her photo’s for the 4 Ingredient Creamy Pineapple Berry Smoothie. You may have seen me share it over on Facebook, because wow! I need to get out to the store and get the ingredients for it this weekend.
Check out these fabulous recipes Roxy shared with us.
For baby’s and adults!
Connect with Roxy’s Kitchen