We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Share your recipes with the hottest food party! This week featuring recipes perfect for your football party!
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
I feel the need to apologize for the shortness of last week’s party. I had caught some bug that had me unable to concentrate on anything for longer than a few seconds. I’m feeling so much better this week, thankfully. Not much has been posted through the week, but I’ve got some fun posts in the works. Instead, we had a week spending more time with each other, getting back into the swing of school without the in-laws here, and tidying up the house
Who is ready for some FOOTBALL! I hear the big game is in 2 weeks. To be honest, I’ve not really kept up with any of the teams this year, but will randomly root for my Patriots on Facebook when I see someone posting about them. My favorite part of football is the food and company. I think these recipes from last week will be a hit at any game day gathering.
from Just Us Four
Honey & Balsamic Pulled Pork
from Simply Darrling
Oreo Cookie Balls in Team Colors
from Growing Up Gabel
Big Game Treats
from Julie is Coco and Cocoa
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=600773 mode=1]