We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
6. And of course if you feel inclined, grab a button above.
Periodically, I have a really hard time choosing which recipes to feature. Honestly, most weeks I have a hard time. When it is especially hard though, I turn to Mark and ask for his favorites. He loves browsing through your food with me, but he definitely has some favorites. Below each feature find what Mark had to say about these dishes.
The Ultimate Patty Melt
Stuffed Portobello Quiche
Is there ever really a time that guacamole isn’t good?
Grab a Featured Button if you’d like!