We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
Merry almost Christmas! I hope you are all planning a nice relaxing week with your families. We are spending Christmas at home with no visitors. Despite that though, I am still planning a pretty nice Christmas Eve dinner. The menu looks a little something like this
Mashed Potatoes and gravy
Christmas Salad (a whipped cream salad with fruit)
Do you do a fancy dinner Christmas eve or Christmas day?
Mini Cannoli Cups
Baked Camembert with Honey Roasted Cherries
Raspberry and Beetroot Jelly with Spiced Panna Cotta
Grab a Featured Button