We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites in a New Year!
I know you may have seen over at Diane’s that we were closing Weekend Bites down, but after some discussion with a friend, I’ve decided to keep it going. I am so very grateful to Diane for her partnership these last few years and all she did to make Weekend Bites grow. Many of you came to our little party because of her hard work in browsing your sites and inviting you to join us. This year she has decided to take the time to write a cookbook, which I think we’ll all be very excited to purchase and add to our collections.
Next week I’ll introduce you to the new cohost (Debi from Practical Parenting
), but today I’d like to share some of my favorite recipes from Diane.
Diane, Thank you for growing this party with me! I reached out to you not even knowing you with this little idea I had. We started small, but we’ve grown pretty large. So large it’s hard to keep up with sometimes. I wish you much luck and success in 2015 and with your cookbook. Keep in touch!
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)