We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
10 Easy Ways to Encourage your Kids to Eat More Vegetables
I accept any and all tips for getting my kids to eat more veggies. We’re good on fruit, but something about these veggies….
I’m on a total smoothie kick right now! I just love the sweet goodness packed in a drink.
Romantic Indian Dinner for 2
How cute is this! I’m definitely trying some of these one night for Mark and I.
Grab a Featured Button!