We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Do you know what happens when you pick up a night job? Yeah. My house is a DISASTER ZONE! We’re all learning here though, and the kids have been fantastic about letting me rest during the day. Thankfully it’s just a temporary position I’m taking over for a friend on vacation. Another side effect is I’ve made some bad eating habits, and all the weight I currently lost, has come back plus some. Which wouldn’t really bother me, except that I know better. So this week’s features are some good healthy looking recipes you all shared. Hoping to get back on track!
Flourless Butternut Squash Muffins
Balsamic Beet Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Baked Strawberry Lemon Salmon
Paleo Almond Crusted Tilapia
Grab a Featured Button!