We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
April is already half over!! Time to start thinking about Mothers Day, and a nice breakfast in bed
for your mom – because that’s what I want at least. My temp night job is coming to a close this weekend, and I couldn’t be more happy. Never again will I work night jobs, and if you do I salute you! Now I’m going to dream of sleeping in and being served pretty food like these ones shared last week.
Melon Mango Verrine
Baked Banana Bread Doughnut Holes
Grab a Featured Button!