We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
YAY it’s the weekend! School has been out for a full week, and we’ve survived…so far! There’s oh so much going on in our life right now, but the biggest may include trading in our camping trip for another move. This time it looks like we’re headed to Indiana – I’ll let you know for sure though when that happens.
Since we may have to skip our big camping trip, I still want to enjoy some S’mores with the kids. The great thing is, with so many creative minds out there, s’mores are no longer a campfire only treat. Last week I shared our Mini S’mores Pies
with you, and then a few of you shared your twists on this classic with me. To keep us well balanced though, enjoy the green smoothie feature as well.
S’mores Ice Cream Cups
Peanut Butter S’mores Bites
Toddler and Kid Approved Green Smoothie Ideas
Grab a Featured Button!