We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Last Sunday I woke up, and thought “Shoot! It’s Fathers Day and I forgot to get something!” Lucky for me, I was a week early, giving me plenty of time to procrastinate some more on this Fathers Day thing. Err, I mean totally check out your recipes to find the PERFECT meal to show Mark how much we love him. The kids have made some surprises for him, and I’ve told him he can start looking at a new car for him.
This weeks features are all recipes I know Mark would love to see grace our table. His love of Pork, Udon Noodles, and a serious sweet tooth, I know these would make for an extra special Fathers Day fare in our home.
Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini & Red Peppers
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast
Asian Inspired Udon Noodle Dinner
Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Grab a Featured Button!