We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
What?! School starts in a mere 2 1/2 weeks here. I can’t wait for the kids to get back and start making new friends. Mark is also gone for training for his new job for a couple more weeks, so having 3 kids in school I think will really help me out. We’ll get back into a good routine, and everyone will be happier to spend time together.
To end the summer though, I think we need a grilling party! So this week I’ve rounded up some grill goodness for you. Enjoy! And if you are featured, don’t forget to grab your button at the bottom!
Grilled Margherita Pizza
Garlic Butter BBQ Corn on the Cob
Baseball Themed Hot Dog Bar
Grab a Featured Button!