We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
Welcome back to school! At least here it was back to school week. All 3 Princesses are gone during the day, leaving Little Prince and I with a ton of time on our hands. Mostly we’ve been playing RescueBots, because Transformers are most definitely still cool. We’ve also spent a little time in the kitchen, making Panlevi
, and thinking up other fun treats to surprise the girls with. I hope you enjoy these features from last week’s part. I’d say they’re perfect for the busy back to school season.
Breakfast Milk and Cereal Bars
DIY Rock Candy
Grab a Featured Button!