1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
6. And of course if you feel inclined, grab a button above.
This morning, we actually sat down as a whole family to eat breakfast. Normally we all slowly make our way out, and I let the kids grab a bowl of cereal. Mark fends for himself, and I might eat, if I remember amidst all the other morning tasks I try to get done before the kids go to school. Today though, it’s fall break. YAY! So even though I woke up a little later than normal, and the kids slept in a little, I made everyone wait to eat. I whipped up some pancake batter, tossed on the bacon, and even fried an egg for Mark since I know he doesn’t care for pancakes. Then we sat together.
You know what? Families are happier when they eat meals together. It’s true! It gives you more time to really get to know your family in this busy world we live in. After this morning, I want to try really hard to have more family breakfasts (we already eat dinner together every night). I need quick, or premade ideas though, for when school starts again. So I was happy to see a couple muffin recipes at last weeks party. I’ll be adding these into our menu for the next month.
Bluesberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins
Healthy Molasses Raisin Oat Muffins
Honey Spice Streusel Muffins
Grab a Button ladies!