1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
WOW!! 50 weekends of sharing good food with all of you! I’m feeling nostalgic, so let’s take a little look back. Almost 4 years ago, in January of 2012 Diane from Simple Living and Eating joined with me as we started the weekly Foodie Friday
After a fantastic 3 year run, we decided to change the name to Weekend Bites. Shortly after the name change Diane left as my co-host to pursue other interests. I debated shutting down our weekly party, but decided to reach out to a fairly new blogger, Debi from Practical Parenting Ideas. She was immediately on board, and has brought a lot to the behind the scenes of this party. In fact, her newest idea you may have already seen – Instagram Features! We will now be taking the features and sharing them with our instagram followers, giving you 2x the love! Woot Woot!
While Weekend Bites has only been going for 50 weeks, the party has been here for so much longer! To those who have been linking up since the beginning, thank you! You make this party every single week, and it is for you that I continue on. I love seeing your delicious food, and trying as many recipes as I can.
Now let’s CELEBRATE!
Vanilla Bean Homemade Funfetti Cake
What’s a party without a cake and sprinkles?
the Best Shortbread
A long time party goer, Suzanne recently celebrated her birthday with this shortbread
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream
We had our cake, now let’s enjoy some Ice Cream too!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
What would a party be without truffles?