We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
6. And of course if you feel inclined, grab a button above.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Do you have plans yet? We are hoping to get out to visit family, but we may just be staying home this year, being grateful for this new home and opportunity we have here in North Dakota.
Enjoy these Autumn flavors from last weeks posts.
Overnight Cranberry Apple Oatmeal
Autumn Harvest Panini
Chestnut and Vegetables Soup
Autumn Pear Torte
Grab a Featured Button if you’d like!