We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re new to Weekend Bites, here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Sign up over there ——>(the Foodie Friday one)
6. And of course if you feel inclined, grab a button above.
Only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving now!! We had plans to visit Mark’s brother in Indiana this year, since we’re closer to them then we’ve ever been now, but would you believe, our kids don’t get out of school until Thanksgiving day. So, we’re keeping it close to home this year, and will just send everyone our love.
What are your Thanksgiving plans? Are you hosting, the guests? Whatever your plans, you’ll want to check out some of these recipes to add to your menu.
Crispy Roasted Potatoes
Homemade Honey Butter
Grab a Featured Button if you’d like!