We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Share your recipes with the tastiest weekend food party. This week featuring Homemade Bread and a delicious Sandwich.
Grab the Code
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved!
I love homemade bread. It’s something my Mom was always baking when I was a kid. That smell of fresh bread out of the oven always floods back the memories. I love making it myself, and my kids get just as excited as I remember being when Mom said it was a bread making day.
Last week we had a fair amount of bread recipes, and a sandwich..that uses bread, so I knew immediately what I’d be featuring. I hope you enjoy these and can make your own memories.
Twisted Chorizo Breadsticks
from This Silly Girls Life
Molasses Wheat Germ Bread
from Silver Foodie
Irish Soda Bread
from Margarets Morsels
Copycat Panera Bread Sierra Turkey Sandwich
from Healthy Helper
I know, it’s not bread, but it makes a delicious sandwich!
Grab a Featured Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=611053 mode=1]