We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week I’m talking Christmas snacking.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Every family is different. For some Christmas comes with a big meal. It’s almost like Thanksgiving all over again. For others, they do as little as possible. I fall in the latter category. I cook and bake and clean the kitchen on a daily basis throughout the whole year. So there is one day a year I take almost completely off from the kitchen. We pull out paper plates, disposable napkins, and try to shoot for finger foods that the kids can get on their own without needing my help. For those like me, who want little prep work, and little to no dirty dishes on Christmas day, check out these delicious snacking foods from last week’s party.
Christmas Snacking Features
Cranberry Orange Pancake Muffins
My Suburban Kitchen
Meat and Cheese Platter
A Thoughtful Place
Classic Artichoke Dip
Best Ever No Knead Yeast Rolls
Bigger Than The Three of Us
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
[inlinkz_linkup id=683502 mode=1]