We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week featuring crafty ideas
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved!
We’ve made it a whole month into the New Year! The kids are back in school, and maybe, just maybe we’re all feeling a little more ‘back in the groove’ lately? I know I am. It took us awhile. A lot of crazy happened in January for us, which I wont’ get into here, but I do think we’re back on track to keeping routines. You know what my favorite thing about a routine is? Having a routine leaves extra time to have fun and do things like craft. I don’t get crafty nearly as much as I would like. The following projects were shared last week, and between their awesome looks and easy steps, I’m ready to get my craft back on!
DIY Twine Wrapped Storage Box
From Playdates to Parties
With baby due in March, I’m going to have a ton of Diaper boxes coming my way. Now, I’ll have something to turn them into.
Fabric Covered Craft Boxes
I have no immediate use for these, other than to create a conversation piece for my desk, and to have something pretty to look at while working. Maybe I’ll even hide some chocolate in one?
[inlinkz_linkup id=694930 mode=1]