We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Thanks for joining us on Weekend Bites! After checking out the featured dinner time recipes, don’t forget to share your recipes on the linky below!
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
The party was a little slow last week, but we still had some great shared recipes! We’re winding up our spring break. We didn’t go anywhere special, but we made a lot of fun here at home and in the neighborhood. Of course it was a rainy week, so we had to find ways to entertain ourselves indoors. We did manage to get some spring cleaning done, but not as much as I usually do during spring break. I am so ready for the kids to head back to school, and for us all to be back on a routine. 10pm nights, and getting up between 9 and 10am will not work out next week. One thig we have kept routine, however, was dinner time. We may have thrown in a couple extra desserts this week, but we eat at the same time, and everyone still helps clean up.
I’m seriously loving the dinner time ideas Simplify Life with Mrs R shared with us. Her Steak Oscar
looks divine! Since that’s probabl more an adult dinner (at least my kids wouldn’t appreciate it), she also shared these Marvelous, Moist, Meaty Meatballs
. I’d put these on a hoagie for lunch, or with a side of pasta. Meatballs are one of my favorite dishes!
Since the kids have been enjoying more dessert this week, I figured any good dinner meal ends with a dessert. If you’re looking for something a little healthier try the Pumpkin Pound Cake Cookies
from A Healthy Helper. A bonus they are are vegan and grain free! If you want to indulge in the sweeter not as healthy side of dessert check out these Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats from Sugar Spice and Family life
How was your spring break?
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=623229 mode=1]