We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Weekend Bites! Enjoy these Earth Day Recipes to reacquaint yourself with the wonderful natural produce our earth creates.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
I couldn’t stick to just 4 features this week! So many delicious recipes featuring natural products from our earth. I like to call these Earth Day Recipes. Whether you grow the produce yourself or buy it from the many convenient stores we have, you can get back in touch with your roots with one of these fabulous recipes.
This Corn and Avocado Salsa
from Old Home to New House can be made with all fresh ingredients. I could see myself plating this salsa next to this Slow Cooker Quinoa
from Dizzy Busy and Hungry. Something about making homemade bread makes me feel in touch with the earth as well. This Molasses Walnut Banana Bread
from Busy Being Jennifer is on my list to try this week!
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=626734 mode=1]