We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! The weekend Food Party you don’t want to miss.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Summer has finally arrived here. My kids are on schedules…well sort of…OK they’re not, but everyone is happy, and that’s what matters right? I’ve been going on more trips this summer than I have most summers. I started June off with a trip to Colorado to see family. Then last weekend we camped out at the Indiana State Dunes with Mark’s family, and in just over a week Mark and I are taking an adult trip to Chicago for SoFabU On The Road.
About a year ago I started featuring individual bloggers here on Weekend Bites instead of just their recipes. I’d like to do that again with Silver Foodie
. She’s been sharing her delicious recipes with us for awhile now, but in case you’ve missed them, now you can see more and learn a bit about her too! Who is the Silver Foodie? Janet Vinyard is a retired Dietician. Her mission with Silver Foodie is to bring you recipes that you can enjoy eating as your body ages and changes. If there’s one thing she wants you to remember though, it is to Savor the Flavor.
Here’s just a sampling of what you can find when browsing Silver Foodie
Don’t forget to share your recipes after the features.
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=641642 mode=1]