We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
This weekend, enjoy more small bites with these finger snacks for both adults and kids.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
I am at that point where I don’t want to cook. I want to spend all my time outdoors with the kids while we still have this sunshine. Maybe it’s the extra sun in the evening, or maybe I am in desperate need of a mental break – more likely it’s both. I have had a crazy whirlwind of a week too. The blessings have been pouring in with extra work for myself, and an unexpected morning with Mark – but those also usually come with a few extra stressors. I’ve returned to one of my former bad habits, and in an effort to push myself decided to try and take a 6 week course in 2 weeks. It’s crazy over here ya’ll!
When I started to browse your recipes through the week, my eyes continued to land on these little bites. They were all something I could whip up, and snack on as needed throughout the afternoon. Of course, I knew the kids wouldn’t quite enjoy the same finger foods as me, but you all never disappoint, and I found something they would enjoy that was comparable to the snacks I want to make myself!
Finger Snacks Features
First for the adults! These are great snacks I can enjoy while studying and working!
Caramelized Fennel Tartines with Red Pepper and Herbed Goat Cheese
from Pink Heels Pink Truck
Cucumber Dill Guacamole Dip
Next up are the kids versions! Now you all know just because I find these kid-friendly, does not mean I won’t enjoy them just as much as the kids!
Tuna Bacon Crostini
Nutter Butter Dip with Apples
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=617124 mode=1]