We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.Welcome back to Weekend Bites. The FOOD Party.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Where did my day go? I don’t even know, because I had everything carefully planned out, and then nothing happened like it was supposed to. You know? I couldn’t even remember what day it was for a good portion today, but thankfully there were little reminders around for me…and a phone that tells me the date helps too.
So HEY HEY! It’s almost the weekend, and that means meal planning, and running around with the family, or maybe even just relaxing. Whatever is in store for your weekend, make sure to take some time to enjoy it. I know I’m going to be enjoying these delicious recipes from Simply Stacie, Healthy Helper, and The Country Chic Cottage. Reall, just take a look at these.
This Thai Basil Peanut Dip
also looks so fantastic! I’m sure you could pour this over a bowl of Ramen Noodles as well.
Well, it’s not peanut-y, and you probably wouldn’t want any Ramen with it, but it’s Cheesecake! If you didn’t know, I live for Cheesecake! I can’t wait to try these Pineapple Cheesecakes in a Jar
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=640005 mode=1]