We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Beat the heat with these Frozen Treats this summer. Welcome back to Weekend Bites! We’d love to see what you’ve been cooking lately.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
HEAT ADVISORY! It should not be so hot until 8pm that you can’t even go outside. Seriously, 91 high, but with humidity its a real feel of 102! I had to browse past Weekend Bites to find some frozen treats to get me through today. Don’t these all look fabulous!
Black Forest Ice Cream Sandwich from Winnish
Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Sandwich from Gluesticks
[inlinkz_linkup id=650290 mode=1]