We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Party with Weekend Bites – find a new recipe and share yours.
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe
December is probably my favorite month to hang out in the kitchen. Baking goods for my family, and for neighbors. It’s a great way, especially when you move as much as we have, to get to know the neighbors. Make a home baked treat, and do a little Christmas caroling. I love these Fudge recipes shared at last week’s party, and know they’re the perfect treat for all my new neighbors! What’s your favorite fudge?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Orange Cranberry & Pistachio White Chocolate Fudge
Peppermint Mocha Fudge
Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
[inlinkz_linkup id=588024 mode=1]