We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome back to Weekend Bites! This week featuring Granola recipes and an Apron Tutorial!
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up any post you’d like to share below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from the previous month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
I love this party each week! The recipes are great, but adding all your other posts has been so fun to read through as well. This week my eye was caught by 2 delicious looking granola recipes, as well as a new sewing pattern to make us all look good while we’re in the kitchen cooking. Check them out, and don’t forget to share some love!
from The Country Chic Cottage
from I Heart Vegetables
from Lolly Jane Blog
[inlinkz_linkup id=656802 mode=1]