We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Welcome to Weekend Bites! The hippest weekend food party around – or so she says. If you struggle planning meals each week, browse the link ups and I promise you’ll find something to fill your Menu Plan from breakfast to dessert.
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
I have this friend, Jessica. We chat on Facebook every day, and we always end up back at the same question – What’s for dinner? She and I are both working from home – me here on Home Maid Simple, her over at The Beare Canvas
. Today while we were chatting about the food we might make our kids, she pauses then types “You didn’t menu plan this week did you?”
Nope. I sure didn’t. It’s becoming habit for me. No menu plans. In fast I count so much on her asking me what’s for dinner, and then giving me some great inspiration that I don’t see much need to menu plan. Oh wait. Nope. Most of her inspiration would require a quick run to the store, because when you don’t plan a menu, you rarely have exactly everything you need for a meal. She saved my bacon tonight, and helped walk me through turning a leftover casserole into a delicious soup – more on that another time.
You know what? You don’t have to be like me! I don’t even have to be like me! Because we’re awesome and most of our menu planning has been done for us every Thursday night right here! This week, I grabbed this days menu straight from all of you. It took me 5 minutes to click on the links and decide if it was something my kids would eat. The answer is a mostly yes, but hey I like to make them try new things.
Menu Plan Features
Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins
from The Kids Are Grown, Now What?
Sweet Potato Black Bean Quesadillas
from Silver Foodie
Cremay Chicken Fra Diavolo
from This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
Meyer Lemon Upside Down Cake with White Chocolate Sauce
from Sweet Meets Bake Shop
Grab a Featured Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=615383 mode=1]