We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Share your recipes with the hottest weekend food party. This week featuring Snacks from last weeks party!
New to Weekend Bites? Here’s the run down
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no
Where did you all go? I was having a pretty crazy week myself, but from last week’s turn-out, I’d say we all must have been pretty busy. I get it, though. In fact, just earlier this week I wrote about how hard it is to balance life
when we have so much on our plates to do. If you’re feeling as overwhelmed as me, may I suggest to take a few deep breaths. Then grab yourself one of these snacks and dive back in.
Easy Baked Brie Dip
from Family Focus Blog
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
from Sweet Discord
Carrot Cake Donuts
from Healthy Helper
as well as 19 NUT-Rageous Snack Recipes
Grab a Feature Button!
[inlinkz_linkup id=607115 mode=1]