We may earn money from the companies or products mentioned in this post.Welcome Back to another Weekend Bites! Warm weather is here, and so are Summer Salads.
Visit my co-host Debi at Practical Parenting Ideas
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined.
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Home Maid Simple (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month – you may be featured!! This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spam involved! Sign Up
Summer to me means spending less time working, and more time enjoying the world around me with the people I enjoy. So as we get together, I find myself asking what food can I bring – and it’s usually a salad. Wouldn’t you agree salads are the perfect accompaniment to any get-together? They can feed a large group, and usually, everyone enjoys them.
The best thing about salads, though, is it can take so many different flavors, and be made to fit anyone’s preference. There’s pasta salad, wedge salad, green salad, side salad, potato salad, and even dessert salad! Here are 9 Summer Salads you shared last week. Which one will you make first?
- Grilled Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad from Honey & Birch
- Tomato Corn Pasta Salad from My Suburban Kitchen
- Pesto and Sausage Pasta from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- Cucumber and Avocado Salad with Feta from Sparkle Living
- Grilled Romaine Caeser Salad with Asiago Cheese Toast Points from Old House to New Home
- Chicken Fajita Chopped Salad from My Suburban Kitchen
- Homemade Egg Salad Sandwich from OhMy! Creative
- Bacon-Cheddar Potato Salad from Home Cooking Memories
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad from Embellishmints
Grab a Feature Button!
Do you have a favorite Summer Salad?
[inlinkz_linkup id=641641 mode=1]